Since 2007, the EMB has participated in different projects funded by the EU.
Ongoing projects include:
- FLORES - Forward Looking at the Offshore Renewables
- EcoScope - Ecocentric Management for Sustainable Fisheries and Healthy Marine Ecosystems
- BRIDGE-BS - Advancing Black Sea Research and Innovation to Co-Develop Blue Growth within Resilient Ecosystems
- EuroSea - Improving and Integrating European Ocean Observing and Forecasting Systems for Sustainable use of the Oceans
- EOOS - European Ocean Observing System
- EU4Ocean - Coalition for Ocean Literacy
The completed projects are listed here.
The list of deliverables developed by EMB from the projects we have partcipated in can be found here.
To comply with the eligibility requirements of the European Commission's Horizon Europe Funding Programme, in Autumn 2021 EMB published its Gender and Diversity Plan. You can view this plan and find out more about EMB activities related to gender and Diversity Equality here.