The Mission Charter collates all voluntary contributions that have been submitted to help achieve the objectives of the EU Mission Restore our Ocean & Waters (Mission Ocean) by 2030. This page collates all EMB Member activities submitted to endorse the Mission Ocean Charter.
You can also join the Mission Ocean Charter to help achieve the three objectives of the Mission Ocean via this link.
EMB Members - ENDORSED MISSION OcEAN CHARTER CONTRIBUTIONS
- Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ): VLIZ Marine Science Day – More info
- Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ): Simon Steven Expedition – More info
- Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ): European aquatic animal Tracking Network – More info
- Ocean & Climate priority research programme – More info
- Cleaning Litter by developing & Applying Innovative Methods – More info
- ITINERIS – More info
- Atlantic Ecosystem Assessment, Forecasting & Sustainability – More info
- ULTFARMS – More info
- Ocean Data Factory Sweden - More info
- MAELSTROM PROJECT – EMB Members: CNR (IT), Deltares (NL), CNRS (FR), CIIMAR (PT)
- MARBEFES project – EMB Members: IO PAN (PL), CNR (IT), HCMR (GR), VLIZ (BE)
- SOS-ZEROPOL2030 – EMB Members: VLIZ (BE), SINTEF (NO)
To see all EU Mission Ocean activities follow this link.